Terms and conditions
- Any prices, quotations and descriptions made or referred to on this Web Site are subject to availability, do not constitute an offer and may be withdrawn or
revised at any time prior to our express acceptance of your order (as described below).
- While we make every effort to ensure that items appearing on the Web Site are available, we cannot guarantee that all items are in stock or immediately available when you submit your order. We may reject your order (without liability) if we are unable to process or fulfill it. If this is the case, we will refund any prior payment that you have made for that item.
- An order submitted by you constitutes an offer by you to us to purchase the Products on these conditions and is subject to our subsequent acceptance.
- Acceptance occurs when we issue an e-mail acknowledgement of your order and accept your credit card or other payment (“Acceptance”).
- We may keep records of orders received, acknowledgements, acceptances and other contract records for a reasonable period after Acceptance. We may be able to provide you with copies on written request; however you must make sure you print a copy of all such documents and these terms for your own records.
Price and Terms of Payment
- Prices payable for the Product are those in effect at the time of Acceptance and are subject to change without notice. Prices may be indicated on the Web Site but the authoritative price in the event of any discrepancy is the price that is notified to you when we accept your order.
- We have the right at any time prior to our acceptance to withdraw any discount and/or to revise prices to take into account increases in costs, including (without limitation) costs of any materials, carriage, labor or the increase or imposition of any tax, duty or other levy and any variation in exchange rates. We also reserve the right to notify you of any mistakes in Product descriptions or errors in pricing prior to Product shipment. In such event if you choose to continue with fulfillment of the order, you acknowledge that the Product or Service will be provided in accordance with such revised description or corrected price.
- Unless otherwise specified, prices quoted are: exclusive of the costs of shipping and handling or carriage to the agreed place of delivery (charges for which are stated on the Site); and exclusive of sales tax, VAT, bottle deposit, and any other tax or duty which (where applicable) must be added to the price payable.
- You agree to pay for taxes, shipping and handling or carriage of Products as such costs are specified by us on the Web Site when you submit your purchase order. Payment shall be made prior to delivery and by such methods as are indicated on the Web Site.
- We will charge your credit or debit cards on shipment of the Product or commencement of Services. We reserve the right to verify credit or debit card payments prior to Acceptance.
ENROLLMENT IN OUR HOME DELIVERY PROGRAM
You may enroll in Our Home delivery program by:
Visiting our ORDER NOW page and selecting Home Delivery
You will be asked for the following information:
Name, Bill To/Ship To address, Credit Card Type Credit #/Exp Date/CVC, ROOT9 drink flavor, Bill/Ship Date.
Until cancelled or modified by you as provided below. You will receive an email notice immediately after you sign up, and another email before each order ships. You can modify or cancel any individual shipment by notifying us at least 48 hours before the scheduled shipment date. You receive 25% off home delivery orders plus free shipping on your orders.
If you have any further questions about the Home Delivery program or need assistance please contact us at 1-866-836-1909. Or email us at SALES@ROOT9GINSENG.com
HOME DELIEVERY BILLING
If You enroll in our home delivery service then You authorize ROOT9 Ginseng to initiate debit/credit entries to Your bank deposit account or credit card as indicated upon sign-up. This authority is to remain in full force and affect until YOU cancel your home delivery account.
Orders are billed to your credit/debit card on the day the order is shipped. To cancel an order you must notify us at least 48 hours prior to the date of shipment.
If your home delivery payment is not approved by your credit card within 7 business days of delivery ship date, your home delivery account will be suspended. If you wish to cancel and not be shipped and billed, you must call Customer Service at 877-377-4968. You expressly agree to this automatic monthly billing. You expressly agree to honor all charges and fees due in association with this Home Delivery Program.
If You fail to pay any amount by the due date or if You become insolvent, commit an act of bankruptcy or take or suffer any similar action in consequence of debt, or if We have cause to believe that You are unable to pay Your debts as they fall due; or if You breach any of these Conditions then, without prejudice to any of our other rights, We may stop any shipments that are in transit, suspend further deliveries, and/or terminate Your orders and any contracts between us.
MODIFICATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
You may modify or cancel Your Home Delivery Program or skip a delivery at any time by contacting us or calling Customer Service at 866-836-1909, or by emailing us at SALES@ROOT9GINSENG.com Please note that once you cancel your Home delivery service you may not be able to get the special offer you received on your initial order on any subsequent new orders.
You explicitly agree to the following statement: “I UNDERSTAND THAT I MAY BE LIABLE FOR PAYMENT OF FUTURE GOODS AND SERVICES UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT IF I FAIL TO NOTIFY ROOT9 GINSENG NOT TO SUPPLY THE GOODS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AND RETURN POLICY
If You are not satisfied with your Product for any reason, We offer a limited 30 day money back guarantee on purchased Product. If You are within the 30 day time period from the date of shipment shown on the packing list that was included with your order, you will be responsible to cover all shipping expenses required to
return unused product. CALL Customer Service at 866-836-1909 to make the arrangements to return your order and request a refund.
If any dispute arises between us, we will determine the validity of your objection and notify You of Our decision. Should you disagree with our decision, you agree to mediate the dispute before litigation. If mediation is unsuccessful in resolving the dispute, then you agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Terms of Sale and Service.
You agree to indemnify us for any legal fees, costs, losses or other financial harm caused by your failure to mediate or arbitrate disputes in accordance with this Agreement.
As an home delivery customer you expressly agree that if you pay by debit or credit card, Customer shall abide by the following statement: “I hereby authorize ROOT9 Ginseng to initiate debit/credit entries to my bank deposit account or credit card consistent with the terms of the home delivery program.